Metal Zone Radio

    Τετάρτη 19 Ιουλίου 2023

    Tech-Fest

    Summer festival season is once more upon us, perhaps the best time of year for audiophiles who love their live music. My summer season is kicking off with a return to Tech-Fest, a festival that's been going for ten years now; returning after my first experience last year, this would be my second consecutive festival. With the news that this year was to be the final edition of the festival, and with one hell of a heavy line-up, I decided I had to be there one more time to make the most of one of the more unique metal events in the UK.
    Read more… διαβάστε περισσότερα στην πηγή https://metalstorm.net/pub/article.php?article_id=2456

    Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

    Δημοσίευση σχολίου

    Abattoir's Concert Hunt - Alestorm (Live In Zagreb, 15.11.2023)

    In general, the year 2023 hasn’t been rich with concert attending for me due to different reasons, especially this autumn, even though there...