Metal Zone Radio

    Τετάρτη 24 Μαΐου 2023

    Incineration Festival 2023

    Once again Incineration Festival returns to London, confirming that the Earth has once more completed its orbit of that big burning thing in the sky (I confess, I am a fan of that heliocentric idea). The premier extreme metal festival in the country, Incineration Festival has gone from strength to strength over the years, earning its reputation with well-organised line-ups of high-quality metal. For the second weekend in a row, I found myself in familiar surroundings, having only been in Camden last weekend for Desertfest.
    Read more… διαβάστε περισσότερα στην πηγή https://metalstorm.net/pub/article.php?article_id=2439

    Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

    Δημοσίευση σχολίου

    Abattoir's Concert Hunt - Alestorm (Live In Zagreb, 15.11.2023)

    In general, the year 2023 hasn’t been rich with concert attending for me due to different reasons, especially this autumn, even though there...