Metal Zone Radio

    Τετάρτη 17 Μαΐου 2023

    Desertfest London 2023

    Musclassia: Desertfest is the pinnacle of the stoner/doom scene in the UK, and yet despite being a pretty major fan of the genre, I’ve only been once, and only for one day (back in 2019 to see Om). I was out of town in 2022 and had to miss a very decent line-up containing the likes of Elder, Earthless, Truckfighters, and a beastly final day main stage line-up including Electric Wizard, Yob, Conan and Dvne. This year, I was available, and was tempted by another solid roster of bands. Ultimately, I elected to get day tickets for Friday and Sunday, the appeal of NOLA icons Corrosion Of Conformity and Crowbar not prevailing over my need to be somewhat conscious of my spending at the present time.
    Read more… διαβάστε περισσότερα στην πηγή https://metalstorm.net/pub/article.php?article_id=2436

    Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

    Δημοσίευση σχολίου

    Abattoir's Concert Hunt - Alestorm (Live In Zagreb, 15.11.2023)

    In general, the year 2023 hasn’t been rich with concert attending for me due to different reasons, especially this autumn, even though there...